Monday, March 5, 2018

Exciting day ahead

A little more than a year ago I decided on a new project. Something bigger than a roombox, but not as big as a large house with multiple levels ;) And of course I wanted to do as much as I could by myself (a)
It's been a year with a lot of frustrating moments when things didn't work out how I wanted them, but the satisfaction each time I finally managed, kept me going.
And today, with the help from my dad, the walls and floors are finally put together (with something more lasting than tape ^^).
I've been checking and doublechecking everything for the last couple of days, and made some last minute adjustments, but I'm ready for it :)


I also used my 'Dremel' quite a bit the previous days after I figured out where I want the wiring to come. Sun from Nalladris, where I bought the lighting and electrical supplies, helped me out as well.


I made the back wall, drew the lines for the inner walls and other markings, drilled some extra holes - one for a cupboard light - and did some trimming on walls where needed.


In between I've reread chapters from the Harry Potter books about the Burrow to find common household items and cleaning products. Because I have a cupboard to fill, right? ;)
I found already more than I thought I would.


  


  


No comments:

Post a Comment