We had planned to try doing some soldering, perhaps a window guard or a little fence. But first Monique had lots of fabric and floor panels for us to choose from if we wanted and we made photo's of our roomboxes.
It's very nice to see them together, with many similarities, but yet all very different at the same time. And while Jolinda, Will and I started this project a year ago, Monique had managed to catch up with us in just a few weeks :)
|It could almost be an apartment building ;)|
We did spend some time looking for examples for a soldering project and started with drawing something for the window or door or a fence. We even took the soldering ironout of the box, but only Jolinda did a serious job with it ;) Monique had her baby to watch, Wil kept drawing her fence, and I managed to solder one ... uh well, blob might be the right word :P
We decided unanimous that soldering might be something to try on our own.
The next time we'll work on these roomboxes for the last time together and talk about the next project we want to do.
So, this weekend I worked on some little things for the roombox; finally found a curtain for the door, so I could glue the door in its place. I made cushions for the garden bench.
I also realised the door needed a mail slot and a door lever, so that's what I did today. With some fancy gold coloured paper, a golden door knob, and some wire 'painted' with golden nail polish :)
With the second cushion there wasn't much room for the little girl to sit to be honest, but I like her standing there with her pet.
And no, I haven't forgotten; I still need to make all those leaves and flowers for the clematis. It will get done! ;)